The Telenor Company has been introducing their Telenor smart balance share, By this service, you can easily share your Balance, and credit with your friends and other family members.
This is the best service for those people who facing any kind of crisis or any critical situation, you can use this service and send your balance or credits to another person who needs that.
Are you running out of balance on your Telenor mobile phone and need to share it with a friend or family member? Don’t worry, Today in this article you know How to share Telenor balance is easy and convenient. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to share Telenor balance By the Telenor Balance Share Code.
Telenor Balance Share Code
Telenor is a leading mobile telecommunications company that operates in 12 markets across Asia and Europe. In Pakistan, Telenor is one of the most popular mobile network operators with millions of subscribers.
So today in this article we are learning the 2 methods of sharing Telenor balance. In this Comprehensive guide, you know the various methods that you can easily share your Telenor Balance.
- Telenor Balance share code
- By My Telenor App
How to Check Your Telenor Balance
This is the 1st method of my article that you can easily share your Telenor balance, Here I provide the step-by-step guide that you need to follow for sharing your balance.
Before sharing your Telenor balance, it’s important to know your remaining balance. Here are the steps to check your Telenor balance:
- Dial *444# from your Telenor mobile phone.
- A menu will appear on your screen.
- Select option 1 for “Account Information.“
- Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen.
|Telenor Balance Share Code
|Balance Share Code
|Rs 5.98 incl.Tax
|Minimum Balance Limit
|Maximum Balance Limit
|One day share Limit
|10 Share Per Day
Telenor Balance Share Code
This is a simple and easy method by which you can share your Telenor balance by the code.
There is a step-by-step process that you follow the instructions below
- Open your Mobile phone dialer
- Dial this code *1*1*9235xxxxxxx*Amount#
- Press 1 for the confirmation of the transfer of the balance.
- Telenor can charge 5.98 (incl + tax ) per transaction of the Sharing balance.
Note: By use of this code you need to pay Charges of Rs 5.98(incl+tax) per transaction of sharing your balance.
How to Share Telenor Balance via My Telenor App
This is the 2nd method of my article that you easily share your Telenor Balance. In this method, you don’t need any USSD Code Or Balance Share Code.
If you prefer to use an app to share your Telenor balance, you can use the My Telenor app. Here are the steps to share Telenor balance via the My Telenor app:
- Install the My Telenor app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- Select “Balance Share” from the main menu.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number and the amount you want to share.
- Tap “Next” and then “Confirm.”
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
Term & Condition
- This offer is only available for Telenor users.
- You can get 10 transactions per day successfully
- you can send a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 200 of the balance per Day.
- Telenor can charge each transition 5.98 (incl + tax )
In this article you know Telenor Balance Share code I add all the information that I want that is helpful to you. If I missed anything in this article then give me feedback in the comment section. Your feedback is very helpful to me.
In this article, I add only those methods that are actually working, by the use of these methods you need to pay charges to the company on a single sharing of your balance.
After reading this article, I hope this article is helpful to you. please share this article with your friends and other members who want to know How to Share Telenor Balance, I say definitely this article is very beneficial to your friends.
Thanks for reading.
Enter this code on your phone dialer *1*1*923xxxxxxxxx*Amount# and press the send button, your balance has been sent to another Sim.
Telenor can charge up to 5.95 per telenor smart share.
There are only 10-time limits on which you can share your balance.
you can share a balance Minimum RS 20 and the maximum is Rs 200.