In the Fast world of Mobile communication, staying on top of your prepaid balance is essential. Zong is one of the Pakistan mobile network provider companies. Zong Balance is essential to ensure you have enough credits to make a call send an SMS and use Internet data. This Comprehensive guide that help you how to check Zong Balance.
The Balance is the amount of credits that have in your SIM account. The checking of your Mobile balance is very important. Zong provides several ways for their user to check their balance easily in seconds.
So in this article, I provide you the Several ways that they help you to check your Zong Balance. This article is very helpful for ZONG SIM Users.
How to Check Zong Balance
There are 3 Methods that you can check your Zong Balance. These methods are easy and done in a few simple But Some methods are paid for you That charge some charges.
- By the code
- By MY Zong App
- By the Zong helpline
- By Zong Offical Website
How to Check Zong Balance By Code
Zong balance check is a very simple and easy way one can it do easily. You can check your balance through the Zong balance check code. All the prepaid Zong sim users can use this code all over Pakistan.
Follow this simple step to check your Zong balance.
- Go to your phone dialer
- Dial this code *222# on the dialer
- And press the button on the dialer
- After a wait of a few seconds
- A pop-up message appears on your screen so that you can easily see your remaining balance
Note: The charge for checking your balance by this code is Rs 0.20+Tax.
Zong Balance check code
|Balance Check Code
The above-mentioned Zong USSD balance check code list, you can check your Zong balance, other Remaining internet Mbs, and other details by this code.
This is only the simplest way you can check your Zong balance easily in a few steps in seconds. But the thing is that that is paid that I already told you the USSD checking code charges some amount+tax is up to 20+tax on each time of balance check.
Condition Apply On This
- By this Zong balance checking facility both prepaid and postpaid user can check their balance.
- The price and exclusive taxes are applied each time of balance checking.
- Zong has the authority to charge these codes at any time.
- The terms and conditions are applied each time of balance checking.
Check Balance by My Zong App
There is another method in my article, this is a simple and easy method that helps you to check your Telenor balance. But the amazing thing is that this method is totally free you don’t need to pay for this method for your balance checking.
You also use this app to check the other package details and their other information and check your remaining package details like On-net, Off-net minutes, SMS, and Remaining internet data.
My Zong app is available in Both the Play Store and the App Store. this app is available for Android and iPhone users. MY Zong app can provide many facilities to their user that are given below.
If you want to check your Zong balance from the My Zong App then follow the instructions that I have given below.
Follow this easy step-by-step guide that I mention below that help you to check your Balance.
- Go to the Play Store and then search My Zong App
- Then install this app on your Mobile
- Open that app and log in with your number and password
- If you are using this app first time then Click on the sign-up button and create an account on this app, by giving you some details.
- After Login your Remaining balance is shown on the front of your screen
Check Balance by Zong Device Portal
There is another way to check your Zong balance by your Zong IP Address. In this method you don’t need to pay any charge for checking your balance, this method is totally free of cost.
If you want to check your Zong SIM Balance then follow this simple and easy instruction that I have given below.
- Open your Mobile Phone browsers.
- Put this IP Address in your Browser https://192.168.8.1 and then press enter.
- If the above IP Address is not working then you connect your Zong device to your PC or Laptop.
- After that, the login panel is on the right side.
- Tap on the Login Button.
- They will ask for some details like Username and your Password.
- If you are using this first time then you first sign-up and then log in.
- After adding your username and password, click on the login button.
- After that login into the website.
- The 4 options appear on the screen.
- Then you can write 1 on the box and then press send.
- After that, you receive the SMS on your number.
- You can easily see your Zong Remaining balance.
Check balance By helpline
There is the best and easiest way to check your balance, this is a simple and easy process, just dial this code on your mobile phone dialer 310, and make a call to them.
This is 24 24-hour service you can call every time on this code and check your number, But for this call, they make charge some tax of Rs 2+tax on each call you make.
You can call this number and follow the simple instructions that take on the call provided by the Zong caller operator, which helps you to check your balance.
Note: This is paid you pay charges to make a call.
The conclusion of this article is how to check Zong balance, in this article, I covered several methods to check your Zong balance easily without any difficulty. If in that case, some methods I given above in this article fail for some reason you contact the Zong Customer Care helpline which will definitely help you to check your Zong SIM balance.
I give my best in this article, I only share the information that is latest and helpful to you, if I missed any detail in this article then give your feedback in the comment section this is beneficial for me.
I hope this article is very helpful to you please share this article with your friends and other family members who want to check their Zong SIM Balance.
Thanks for reading…
To check the balance of your mobile number, simply dial the *222#, and shortly your balance will be displayed on your mobile screen.
if you want to check your Zong balance through the helpline just dial 310 and call on them, and follow the instructions you can easily check your mobile balance.
you can easily check your mobile balance with my Zong app this is free of cost and easy checking of balance.