Sometimes we forget our Ufone sim number that is actually used on our mobile or want to know the number of our ufone sim. so today in this article we discuss how to check Ufone Number with these simple methods. Some Methods are free of cost and some methods have charges.
This article definitely helps you to check your Ufone sim number and gives the best methods to check the number of ufone sim.
There are 4 ways to check your Ufone sim number, without any balance.
- Check by Ufone SIM number code
- Check by Ufone Number owner
- Check by Ufone MY App
- Check By Online Ufone number
How to Check Ufone Number?
Check Ufone number by Code
This is the 1st method to check the number of Ufone by the code, this is the step-by-step process that I have given below that must follow this process.
- Open your phone dialer
- dial this code *780*3#
- Press the dial button
- Wait for a minute USSD code is now running
- Your Ufone sim number appears on your mobile screen
This is the easy and straightforward way to check your Ufone SIM number through the code.
Check Ufone number by owner
This is the best method to check your Ufone SIM number by Your CNIC. Sometimes user can drop their sim. they could not find them. so that you can use this method to check your Ufone SIM number.
This is a step-by-step process follow the instructions below
- Open your mobile message app
- Type in the message “MNP” and send it to this number “667”
- MNP means “MY NUMBER PLEASE”
- You receive the SMS shortly, There are your CNIC number and owner name, SIM Number, CNIC details, and the activation date of the sim.
Check Ufone Number by MY App
Ufone has launched an application for their users this is Ufone My APP. This App is used for many purposes. users can use this app to check their ufone balance, check their packages, and choose packages from their App. In this app you can check your number easily.
this is the step-by-step process that you can just follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Play Store and download the My Ufone App
- Open the app and click on the sign-in
- after the signup
- You can see the details of your SIM, check your SIM number, the remaining balance, and at the top of the screen.
How to check Ufone SIM number online
You can easily check your number online, Ufone provides a helpline for their helpline 333 on your mobile. for this method, you can easily check your Ufone sim number online easily, For dialing this method there is a requirement that you need to follow to make the call to the helpline.
- you name
- National Identity Card (CNIC)
- International mobile subscriber identity (IMSI), that are printed out on the back of your SIM card.
that’s why you can easily check your SIM number online.
Term & Condition
- company Terms & Conditions apply
- Charges are applied to check Ufone SIM number by the code
- If you need more information then contact the Ufone Helpline OR Visit the nearest Ufone Franchise.
So in this article, you learn how to check Ufone number and discuss various methods to Check the ufone sim number. we include all the recent detail that I know is helpful for my user I add in this article.
if I missed any detail in this article please comment your feedback in the comment section. I hope this article is very beneficial for you Please share this article with your friends and other members who want to know the various methods to check the Ufone balance.
Thanks for reading…
How to check Ufone SIM?
There are various methods to check Your Ufone SIM Number.
Dial This code *1# or *780#.
Check the number by sending this message “MNP” to 667.
Check the without any Cost By Ufone APP.
contact with helpline at 333.
How do I check My Ufone Number Without a Balance?
This free-of-cost checking method is to check your Number By Ufone APP. or Dial this Code *1#.
How to Check the Ufone Number ON CNIC?
Write MNP and send to it 667. After that you receive the information SMS on your Mobile Number, Such that’s are Owners Name, Date of activation, and CNIC Number.